BLOG BACKGROUND

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

** Lil' Apple Worm **

Evenin' all'
I'm here with another card I just made. This digi stamp is soooo cute to me. I don't particularly love  worms, or am too crazy about apples, but I just love this lil' guy in his lil apple home!


Isn't he cute?!
This square card's base was cut at 6 1/2" x 6 1/2", the digi stamp cirle was cut at 3" in diameter, and the scalloped circle behind at 3 1/2".

Though it may be hard to tell from this picture, the red thin strips down the middle of those top layer rectangles is actually a red ribbon, with a white decorative ribbon underneath.

Of course I entered this guy into some challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenges - "Lots of Layers"
Paper-Crafting Journey - " Use a Freebie"
Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - "Say it out Loud"
Suchin's - "All Things Adorable"


Hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute little worm card. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a beautiful card ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, great job! Thanks for joining us this week at PCJ.

    ~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worms aren't normally cute, but I agree this one is cute! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete