BLOG BACKGROUND

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

** Happy Anniversary **

Hello, everyone:

I am back with another card. I made this card for my husband whom I have enjoyed a great 1st year of marriage with. Our 1st wedding anniversary was April 10th this year, and I couldn't be happier!

The digi stamp I chose for this card was just perfect! I love these two characters, Stella & Gus, from Bugaboo Stamps. And check out the sentiment, just lovely! lol.


As normal, I am of course going to enter this puppy into some of the current challenges going on.
Here they are:

Sentimental Sundays - "Memories"
Crazy 4 Challenges - "Brown, Green & Vanilla colors"
SSDS Challenge - "Clean & Simple"
Crafty Anne's Challenge Blog - "Make Someone Smile"
Charisma Cardz - "Weddings / Anniversary"
Lady Bugs Crafts Ink Challenge - "Any Celebration"
My Partner in Crafting Crime - "3 or more layers"
Bunny Zoe's Crafts- "One for the Boys"


Hope you all enjoyed :)
Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. I love a card that makes me smile and this one did, brilliant. I am sure your hubby loved it. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! And what a great card, I just love these Bugaboo images and a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha-ha great sentiment, fab CAS card, thanks for joining us on SSDS this week... Kaz DT SSDS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely I love your chosen colours, the sentiment is great (mines 35 this year) Thank you for joining in at MPCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, your hubby must have loved it! Congratulations on your 1st anniversary and thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love the sentiment!

    Thank you for joining our “Treasured Memories” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~


    **Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.. and what a fab fun card .. i love that image
    Thanks for joining in our celebration challenge at ladybug crafts ink
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. How funny, I love it!! Happy Anniversary and thank you for joining us at PCC. Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab card and the Sentiment is soooo funny! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays ;) Hugs, Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, that sentiment is just fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!!

    ReplyDelete