BLOG BACKGROUND

Monday, March 21, 2011

** Splish Splash **

Hi, everyone.
Back with another post on a card I made today. This card was designed with a few specific challenges in mind.



I had fun coloring this one. It was simple, only a few colors to work with, and the image was just so sweet to me.  And with all of the rain we had this weekend, I was feeling kinda "splashy" :)

Here are the challenges I entered this card into:
The Scrapmaster = Color Combo challenge
Meljen's Designs = "Use Dots" challenge
Sew Many Challenges = Sketch challenge

Hope you enjoyed :)
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute crad! Thanks so much for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! She looks so happy in the rain.

    Thank you for joining our “Use Dots” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete