BLOG BACKGROUND

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

** Sassy Glam **

Hi, everyone:

Back with one more card for the night. This digi stamp image is one I just HAD TO HAVE! I think it's so fun! It was so sassy, glamorous and sophisticated to me that I just had to make it the complete center of attention on a card. I had one of my best friends in mind when I created this card. Her birthday is coming up, and she's surely a sassy, glamorous and beautiful chick herself; so this image just screamed her name to me. You know who you are, girl!

I had so much fun coloring this one. And of course the "glam" effect had to be there with tons of sparkle, and glitz! I used double-sided tape along all the sides of the card, and then adhered 1/4" strips of glitter paper over the tape as a sparkled border. For the hoop earrings I used self-adhesived flat sequined stickers. I love how those earrings came out :)

I of course am going to enter this beauty into some challenges, here they are:

Allsorts Challenge - For a Special Lady

Suchins - Anything Goes

Cute Daisy May - Glitter & Glitz

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Birthday Card for an Adult

Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs - Sparkle & Shine

KB Challenges - Food & Beverage

 
I hope she likes it as much as I do! And hope you all liked it too :)
Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca Jane, Fab card, love the image and your colouring. I am sure your friend will love her card. Thanks for joiniing us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck! Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Beautiful image!!
    Thank you for joining us at PaperPlaytime and good luck 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing image, and the earrings make such a beautiful detail. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blingage! Thanks for joining us at the SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Playtime Queens
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this sassy image! FABULOUS!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete