BLOG BACKGROUND

Saturday, March 12, 2011

** Pink & Brown **

Hi, all!

I recently participated in a challenge at Queen of My Craftroom. The challenge was to make a project using the colors pink & brown. I happen to really love this particular color combo, so this was a really fun card for me.















I hadn't used my "From My Kitchen" Cricut cartridge yet, so I took a peek in the book and was instantly inspired when I saw this super-cute martini glass image. The challenge called for pink, and who doesn't love a pretty Cosmopolitan once & a while?  :)


I cut the square base of this card at 5"x5"
The dark brown 1st layer at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
The patterned paper at 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
The martini glass image (from page 60) at 4 1/4"
My sentiment brown and hot pink layers were cut at 2" & 1 3/4", respectively.
The martini glass is raised with several foam dots, and the edges were inked with the color "Peony" from Color Box pigment inks.


Hope you all enjoyed my creation :)


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: