BLOG BACKGROUND

Sunday, March 20, 2011

** Fantasy Glam **

Hi, everyone.


Tonight I am posting a card I made today that I am pretty proud of. I really stepped out of my normal arena of design on this one, and it was great! Experimenting can turn out so good sometimes.


I really loved this fairy digi stamp, and all I really intended to do with it was color it. I didn’t even plan on making a card with it. I just love the detail in this stamp.

I recently invested in some nice Prismacolor markers, and those are what I used to color this digi stamp. I ABSOLUTELY love the effect of blending colors together with these high quality markers. The result is so beautiful. I wanted the fairy to have blended colors of aqua and blue, I think I did a nice job :)


When I finished coloring this image, I just happened to move on to checking out the challenge blogs that I follow, and that’s when the concept for this card was conceived. There are several challenges going on around "Blogville", and I aimed to enter a card with this image while at the same time tried to cover as many challenge themes with its design as possible. 

Here are all the challenges I have entered this card into:


KB Challenges = "Fantasy" challenge
Digital Tuesday Challenge = "It's a Magical World" challenge
YNS Challenges = "Make it Sparkle" challenge
AI Factory Challenges = "Things With Wings" challenge
If The Shoe Fits Scrap It = "Aquamarine" challenge
Crazy 4 Challenges = Color Combo challenge
One Stop Craft Challenge = "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" challenge

Hope you enjoyed :)
Thanks for visiting!








5 comments:

  1. Just amazing! Love the image and the sparkles on the card. The coloring looks fabulous!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at digital tuesday! Be sure to check back tuesday for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH..Rebecca this is simply gorgeous! Love the sparkly frame, the beautiful image and how you used the C4C colors! Thanks for playing along! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...gorgeous card Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrancy of your colouring.Nice touches of sparkle too.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your color blending is fabulous! beautiful fairy! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete