BLOG BACKGROUND

Monday, March 21, 2011

** Ballet Slippers **

Hi again, everyone.

As you can see, I am on a roll tonight! I have one more card to share this evening. I loved this digi stamp of the pretty ballet slippers. I am just getting started with the use of prefessional markers (I just bought some Prismacolor markers), and this whole "shading" technique has been difficult for me; but I think I did a good job on this one for it being my first time and all :)

I did something I usually never do with my creatons by using two different patterned papers on one card. I was happy with how it came out :) It's nice to come away from your comfort zone once and a while and grow a little.

Of course I entered this card into a couple challenges:
Cute Card Thursday = "Music & Dance" challenge
Shelly's Images = "Anything Goes" challenge

Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for visiting :)



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous and very neat cutting out of the intricate slippers!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderfully sweet!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week at Shelly's Images!
    We hope you'll join us again this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete